Skip to content
Back to top
- I wrote my first poem at 7 years old. It was about star-gazing.
- There’s never been a moment in my life when I didn’t have cats around.
- My breakfast of choice: I spread a thick layer of chunky peanut butter on a piece of bread followed by another thick layer of butter then fold it in half and consume
- I used to be obsessed about origami – hence the name sonobe (which is a type of origami fold) in this blog.
- I also used to be obsessed about solving the Rubik’s cube and could be found walking around my uni campus years ago twisting and turning that darn cube.
- I get obsessed about things very easily.
- I read LOADS and across most genres – scifi, horror, fantasy, romance (esp. romance!), steampunk, biographies etc…
- Very few people (I can count them on one hand) know that I secretly want to be published one day.
- I used to be a jock (jock-ette?) – I played netball, volleyball, handball, hockey, track and high jump.
- I once won an English quiz by answering the question: Where was Shakespeare born?