Today’s topic is from the Found Love Now What blog – What are you most proud of?
I don’t think I can name just one, so I’m going to do a list. I’m proud…
- …of the fact that I still have the stuffed rabbit my mum made for me when I was 4 years old. It’s more than 30 years old!
- …that I still have my baby blanket. Which is also more than 30 years old!
- …that I did excellent in my final Master’s degree defense despite the fact that I’d just gotten my heart broken, learnt that my sister was in an accident and had not ate or slept properly in the weeks before while I was writing my thesis and preparing for the defense.
- …that I chose the road less traveled even though sometimes I look back and wonder if I can change my mind.
- …of my stamp collection which, yes, you guessed it, is more than 30 years old! I’m certain one of those stamps will make me a millionaire one day. I’m sure of it 😀
- …of my younger brother and sister, for the life they’ve carved out of themselves, despite the hardship they faced.
- …that I can tell people my age without cringing.
- …that I didn’t break down, cry, scream and punched the tattoo artist when I got a tattoo on my left ankle and I could feel the needle against my shin.
- …that I messaged that guy who owns the coffee shop downstairs from my office and asked him out for lunch.
- …that I’ve bitten my tongue whenever I felt like cussing out my incompetent bosses. So proud 🙂