This post is part of the Blog Everyday in May challenge which I’m starting a wee bit late but hope to catch up eventually.
Day 3′s assignment is to write about things that make me uncomfortable.
In order of no importance:
- Good-looking men
- Kissing scenes in movies when I’m watching the movie with guy friends or relatives
- Strangers jogging behind me
- People pushing supermarket trolleys a bit too near my ankles
- Making small talk
- Overenthusiastic hairdressers
- Going into a public toilet after someone else
- Being asked my age